MCKINNEY COMPREHENSIVE CARE
4510 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING DR. ROY SETZENFAND AS YOUR PHYSICIAN.
ASSURE THAT YOUR HEALTH CARE NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF, PLEASE FIND
THAT WILL ASSIST US WITH YOUR CARE IN A TIMELY MANNER:
- CURRENT INFORMATION
– It is very important that you have complete information on medications
you take, whether they are prescription or over the counter. Listing those medications is an excellent
way for us to establish a complete treatment plan for you. **If this is being mailed to you, please bring the name,
address and phone numbers of any physicians you have seen previously, to help us in obtaining your previous medical records.
- AFTER HOURS/WEEKEND EMERGENCY – After hours calls
are paged to your doctor or the doctor on call. Only emergency
health situations will be addressed, which does not include appointments or medication refills.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go
to the nearest emergency room, and follow up with the office as soon as possible.
- MEDICATIONS/REFILLS – Refills should be requested by your pharmacy
by fax to 972-540-5071. We ask that all refills be requested during regular business hours. If your medication
has no refills remaining, the physician may refill one time and then request you to follow up in the office if you have not
been seen recently. ADDITIONAL REFILLS WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED UNTIL YOUR FOLLOW UP, IF DIRECTED BY THE
DOCTOR. Controlled substance medications are refilled on a monthly only basis. No pain medications
are called into pharmacies after hours. Please allow 1 business day for refills
to be completed.
- REFERRALS – Referrals to other physicians will
be based on medical necessity and Insurance plan guidelines. Please allow 3 business days to complete your
referral request as most insurances have up to 48 business hours to respond to a referral request.
BILLING QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS – Please contact our office at 972-540-6256.
- MISSED APPOINTMENTS OR NO SHOW APPOINTMENTS – Please contact our office 24 hours in advance if you are not able to keep your appointment.
This will allow us to take care of other patient’s needs. Repetitive no shows of appointments,
may result in a $35.00 charge.
- LATE APPOINTMENT ARRIVAL – We will make every effort to see you when you arrive, but please be advised it may be necessary
to reschedule your appointment, based on time availability.
- INSURANCE – It is your responsibility to provide a picture ID, insurance information that reflects the
correct Primary Care Physician, contacts to verify coverage and billing address. We
request that you bring your insurance card and ID to each visit. We cannot provide medical treatment, using your insurance
benefits, until information is accurate.
- PAYMENT - Insurance co-pays, plan deductibles or payment in full is expected at time of service.
- MEDICAL RECORDS – Requests for Medical Records
are handled by Healthmark Group on a weekly basis. There is no charge for your records being sent to another
physician. There may be a charge for records copied for insurance that will be the patient’s responsibility.
- FORMS – Due to the large volume of requests for
forms to be completed and the time involved in completing these forms, there will be a $37.00 fee. Please allow 2-3 business
days for form completion.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO
ASK OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE
MONDAY THRU THRUSDAY - 8:00AM TO 5:00PM
FRIDAY – 7:00AM TO 3:00PM