Formerly known as McKinney Internal
Medicine. We have been providing care in the McKinney area since May 1, 2004. On May 1, 2008 we became McKinney
Comprehensive Care, a change reflecting our commitment to provide full service care to our patients. Our office is located
in the Medical Office Building on the campus of Medical City McKinney off of Highway 5.
Our services include:
and Preventative Care to individuals aged 12 and older.
- Adolescent and Geriatric Medicine
- Acute Assessment and Care of Injuries
treatment of chronic illness (ie: Diabetes, Thyroid, Heart Disease, Lung Disease)
- EKG's with interpretation and Pre-Operative Risk Assessment
- Annual Physicals including: School, Sports,
Camp, and Work Physicals
- Minor Surgical procedures including; Skin tag removal, Skin biopsies, Mole and Wart removal
- Phlebotomy (blood draws) for labs
treatments for Asthma, COPD, and Bronchitis